There is no clearly defined difference between formal and informal ways of agreeing or disagreeing but it’s good to be careful about using expressions that sound too informal in certain situations.Click on the audio jukebox to hear the expressions according to tracks.
Daily Expressions Audio Jukebox
- Track 1- Simple agreement
- I agree.
- I really agree with you.
- I think you are right.
- I couldn’t agree with you more.
- You said it.
- Can’t say I don’t agree.
- I’m with you on this.
- I partly agree
- I agree on this but not that.
- It’s partly true.
- Track 2 - Accepting/Declining/Expressing acceptance
- I accept your point.
- Please accept this on our behalf.
- Sorry, I can’t accept this.
- I’m 100% with you on this!
- Great idea.
- I’ll take it.
- Sorry, I can’t take it.
- Accept my apology.
- Track 3 - Simple disagreement or refusal
- I disagree with you.
- Everyone has their own opinion, right?
- I think you’re wrong on this.
- I’m sorry but I have to refuse your request.
- You’re wrong.
- No way!
- You’ve got to be kidding!
- How can you even say that?
- Where is your logic?
- Track 4 - Strong disagreement
- I completely disagree with you.
- You are very wrong to say that.
- I totally disagree with you.
- I can’t find myself to agree with you.
- You’re dead wrong.
- You’re way wrong.
To teach and practice spoken English, we offer commonly used English Expressions for daily communication & dialogues We also provide pronunciation materials which help in the teaching and learning of a standard English pronunciation.We provide exercises to study or teach them, like mp3 audio downloads, printable worksheets and self-grading exercises.
We have tried to make Englishpond.com a site which offers something for anyone. Our Extras page has all the many tools you may need. We have online dictionaries, translators and more.
ESL/EFL/ESOL Resources- Map
ESL Search Engine
Find English Materials
We offer several ESL/EFL E-books that are hot on most ESL/EFL/English educators' lists. The materials are easy to download and use. They help teachers in the lesson plans and teaching.
Our ESL store puts power English teaching and learning materials within your grasp. There are downloadable E-books, Powerpoint Lessons, Phonetic courseware and lesson plan materials of all kind. Find out more>>>.
This English for Kids Course E-books has over 300 exercises. They include: Printables worksheets, Flashcards, Powerpoint presentations, Video presentations, mp3 audio and all the tools you need to deliver a fantastic lesson to ESL/EFL Young Learners. Find out more>>>.